Sunday, January 27, 2013

Teacher Aides: Super-workmates


I hear a lot of people grumble and bitch
 about the people they work with.
This makes me feel sad for them,
and all the more appreciative of what I have.

There is one person in particular 
who enables my workplace
 to function smoothly and happily.
Maybe you are lucky enough
 to have one of those people in your work place?

 They are always happy.
They will always to do what ever is needed.
They find the time for everyone.
They are supportive.
They are generous and graceful.

My super-workmate and friend
is the art assistant / teacher aide at our college.
She works tirelessly and is always positive.
Teacher aides are the backbone of our schools
and so often unrecognised for their efforts.
I love our chats about creativity, family.. whatever!

Teacher aides are the backbone of our schools
and so often unrecognised for their efforts.
So today I made her a little thank-you gift.
A metrocard wallet with one of her favourite singers-Pink.
Its not much but I hope it gives her a smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you.
Thank you for your taking the time.