Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Photo Advice wanted

I get bored very easily.
This is ONE of the reasons
 I find it hard to stick with a project.
Take a look around my studio
 and you'll exactly what I'm on about.

So, today I was listing some of my travel card sleeves and luggage tags on Etsy and realised I was dead bored with the white background routine.
(see below)


I decided to have a little play with backgrounds, like this-


Grace Kelly went from this-


to this


Hedy Lamaar, the Austrian beauty
on white-


 and on fabric


Not only do I get bored easily,
but I can be indecisive too.
(painting a pretty rosy picture here-not)

I'd love any feedback.
I do wonder if these new backgrounds
 are too busy and distracting?

I can take it :)



...I think ;)



1 comment:

  1. I love these L
    I think they are fantastic.
    I am envious of your art studio too.
    I love it when artists stop and start. It's called being an artist.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you.
Thank you for your taking the time.