Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Cards - Free Vintage Download

My Christmas Card Recipe
  1. Source some traditional Christmas sheet music 
  2. Add one large (but wise looking) moose head.
  3. Decorate with shiny red retro baubles.
  4. Serve with some French language references 


The great thing about this card recipe is that it is original and economical.
My Christmoose design is a 6x4,
perfect for development at the local photo-lab 
Then I simply glued the photos onto some card stock.
The cards came out at a grand total of 30 cents each, including the envelope...
that warms the cockles of my heart!


If you would like to spread the Christmoose cheer you are invited to use my original image for your cards (personal use only of course) . I would appreciate it if you follow Elle and Lou in return for using my design please.

Many thanks to The Graphics Fairy whose daily vintage images are an inspiring starting place.

Merry Christmas!


Linking up with:

The Graphics Fairy



Tuesday

17 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this image. :) LOVE the creativity and humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sakes alive, that's a darling card. That certain moose graphic from GraphicsFairy is one of my faves- I've used it alot this year. (My nickname is SuziMoose)

    Visiting from BRAG MONDAY at GraphicsFairy!
    Smiles, Suzanne at WhyCuzICan

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun! What a great idea! I still do the uploading picture to a card site. This is sooo much more creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a talented blogger - I'm hosting a World Creative Blog hop - please come over to promote your blog and share your talent to the world!http://meijosjoy.blogspot.com/2011/11/happy-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,thanks for visit me.

    You can read my blog on eglish just cliking the flag bellov header sign artdrops.

    Greets,
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so great. Love them. There is just something about a moose with baubles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hvala na posjetu i komentaru!!!!
    Super karta!!!
    Pozdrav.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the Christmas printable,I made some cards with it and put my own spin on it.My moose has a ribbon around its neck and I adorned the whole thing with glitter.Sure my family will get a kick out of your very creative card.Its very nice of you to share such a lovely image with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the Christmas printable,I made some cards with it and put my own spin on it.My moose has a ribbon around its neck and I adorned the whole thing with glitter.Sure my family will get a kick out of your very creative card.Its very nice of you to share such a lovely image with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol...brilliant! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Found you through TCB. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol...brilliant! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Found you through TCB. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol...that's adorable! Great job, and so original! I'd love for you to share it here!

    http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/shine-on-fridays-6-and-some-fabulous.html

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you.
Thank you for your taking the time.