Monday, November 21, 2011

Retro Cards for retro friends

I have this friend and it was his birthday today.
He looks a bit like this....


No! I'm joking (but I'm sure he does have a neanderthal side)

I been letting my subconscious work on this little bit of retro joy from 
"1,550 Fascinating Facts about the Universe, the World, and its People"
...a big call for a book, but it does have great pictures 
(unlike these photos which were taken last night at 11pm. 
Crap quality... sorry to offend your aesthetics )



Nothing like a bit of knowledge with a birthday card.


The inside says
 "Happy Birthday Man"


But that's not all..
We were also celebrating my other friend's big day at the same time.


I know! 
This is why I was up late.


Looks like a girl with party drinks right?


Wrong!
These images come from a science experiment book
"Cup and Saucer Chemistry"


Nothing left to be said.
Today it was.....






No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you.
Thank you for your taking the time.